Tripp Lite’s SmartOnline Rack/Tower On-Line 10kVA UPS System with Parallel Redundancy capability provides long-lasting battery backup for data centers, telecommunications, networks, industrial facilities, security, emergency systems and other critical applications that require high capacity, high availability and extended runtime. True on-line operation continuously transforms 3-phase input power into precision-regulated single-phase output to guarantee maximum equipment protection and stability. Supports parallel connection of up to four SU10KRT3/1X systems for scalable capacity to 40kVA and fault tolerant redundant UPS configurations. Accepts 3 phase 50/60Hz input at 200/346, 220/380, 230/400 or 240/415VAC and transforms output to single phase 200, 220, 230 or 240VAC. 3:1 crest factor offers support for non-linear and unbalanced output loading. Highly efficient operation in optional economy mode setting, saving BTU heat output and energy costs. Hardwire input and output connections support flexible electrical installation. Supports extended runtime operation with optional BP240V10RT3U rack/tower external battery packs (1 included). Three built-in communications ports support remote management and auto shutdown via RS232 or pre-installed SNMP network Ethernet connection. Auto-shutdown software included. Built-in Emergency Power Off (EPO) interface supports optional remote emergency shutdown. Front panel combination LCD/LED display with scroll and select buttons offer information on UPS status and site conditions, plus support for user-configurable options. SU10KRT3/1X bundle includes 3U power module and 3U external battery pack for 6U installation in 4 post racks or upright tower configuration with included mounting accessories.
Tripp Lite’s SmartOnline Rack/Tower On-Line 10kVA UPS System Features,
- 14 minutes runtime at 50% load (5,000VA / 3,500 watts).
- 5 minutes runtime at 100% load (10,000VA / 7,000 watts).
- Battery runtime is expandable with optional 3U BP240V10RT3U external batterypacks.
- 10,000VA (10kVA) / 7,000 watt (7kW) online, double-conversion rack / tower UPS system.
- Supports parallel connection of up to 4 SU10KRT3/1X systems for scalable capacity of 20, 30 or 40kVA.
- Parallel connection of multiple SU10KRT3/1X systems can also support fault-tolerant, dual-UPS configurations.
- 3 phase, 4-Wire + Ground, Wye input (200/346,220/380,230/400,240/415VAC, 50/60Hz).
- Single phase, 2-Wire + Ground hardwire output (200,220,230,240VAC, 50/60Hz).
- Hardwire input and output connections.
- Highly efficient operation in optional economy mode reduces energy consumption, operating costs and BTU heat output.
- Built-in RS232, EPO and SNMP communications interfaces included.
- Front panel LCD and LED displays offer detailed UPS status and site condition monitoring, plus user configuration options.
- 3U UPS power module and 3U external battery pack support tower or rackmount installation in 4 post racks using included mounting accessories.
- Continuously transforms 3 phase input to precision single phase output with 2% output voltage regulation and less than 3% total harmonic distortion.