Tripp Lite SmartPro 230V 1KVA 500W Line-Interactive UPS, Tower, LCD, USB
For smooth going operations we need a back up, This product is the best alternate for power supply in case of blackout,
100 in stock
The Tripp Lite SmartPro 230V 1KVA 500W Line-Interactive UPS gives battery back up and AC power assurance against power outages, brownouts, power floods and line commotion that can harm hardware or pulverize information. With Tripp Lite’s free downloadable PowerAlert programming, SMX1500LCDT empowers safe unattended framework closure and record spares in the event of a drawn out force disappointment. the product can also power an entry-level PC up to 60 minutes or a single DVR/VCR component up to three hours. A front-panel LCD screen lets you check on operating data, such as voltage, battery and overload statuses.
- 8 C13 outlets
- Protects Mission-Critical Equipment
- Audible alarm signals loss of utility power, low battery or overload
- C14 inlet accepts user-supplied AC power cord with country-specific plug
- 890-joule surge suppression rating
- Provides fully regulated AC output for home/office workstations, point-of-sale applications, VoIP systems and small business networks
- Supports half load up to 12 min. and full load up to 4.5 min.
- Internal batteries designed for hot-swap field replacement
- 96% line-power efficiency rating saves money in energy costs
- Cold-start capability enables turn-on in battery mode during blackouts
- Powers entry-level PC up to 60 min. and a DVR/VCR component up to 3 hr.
- Front-panel LCD signals voltage, battery and overload statuses
- Rotates for easy viewing in rack-mount or tower configurations
- RJ45 jacks protect phone/DSL/fax/modem/Ethernet network
- 2.2 GHz coaxial jacks protect CATV, satellite or broadcast antenna connections
More Information Product Name Tripp Lite SmartPro 230V 1kVA 500W Line-Interactive UPS, Tower, LCD, USB Output Power 1kVA/ 1000VA Output Voltage 240 Volts Input Frequency 50 / 60 Hz Input Voltage Range 230V AC Interface Ports USB Control Panel Backlighted LCD screen indicates input voltage, 5-bar battery charge level, overload, AVR, on battery and replace battery status; LCD screen rotates for rack/tower viewing, 2 Switches control off/on power status and alarm-cancel/self-test operation. Battery Type Valve Regulated Lead-Acid Rechargeable battery Recharge Time Less than 20 hours from 10% to 90% Audible Alarm Audible alarm indicates power-failure and overload status; alarm can be disabled using PowerAlert software Cord Length 0.2m Approvals CE, CE 62040, Tested to GOST, Tested to SASO, Meets FCC Part 15 Category B Dimensions 30.48 x 8.89 x 16.51 Shipping Dimensions 16.51 x 39.37 x 27.94 Weight 7.03 Shipping Weight 7.2000 Manufacturer Tripp Lite Color Black