The QSC PLX3102 is a lightweight rackmount stereo power amplifier, offering up 600 Watts per side at 8 Ohms, and weighing in at a mere 21 lbs. The unit is equipped with built-in subwoofer processing, filter switches, and front panel indication of bridge mono status.
The PLX3102 is a worthy and versatile solution for users who need to drive up to four loudspeakers from each amplifier channel (2 ohm loading), or who require extremely high power bridge mono operation for specific applications.
- Very light weight (“02” models, 21 lb / 9.5 kg, “04” models 13 lb / 5.9 kg).
- Cooling design exhausts hot air out the front, keeping the rack cool. Flow-through heat sinks require no filters that could become clogged.
- Front panel LED power, clip, -10 dB, and signal present indicators for system monitoring and troubleshooting. 02 models also feature bridge and parallel mode LED indicators.
- Two Speakon® NL4 output connectors provide positive-locking speaker connections. Upper connector provides both channel outputs on all four poles (Channel 1: 1+, 1-; channel 2: 2+, 2-) for bridged mono or for single-cable connection to bi-amplified speakers.
- 21-position front-panel gain controls for precise, repeatable amplifier adjustment.
- Balanced XLR inputs with parallel TRS connectors accommodate all common input connectors and support loop-through operation.
- Patented PowerLight power supply technology with other patents pending.