Tripp Lite SmartOnline Double-Conversion UPS
3000VA / 3kVA / 2500 watt on-line, double-conversion UPS system for critical server, network and telecommunications equipment. 2U rackmount form factor with an installed depth of only 66cm (26 inches). Expandable battery runtime with optional BP72V15-2U (limit 1), BP72V28RT-3U (multi-pack compatible) and BP72V18-2US (multi-pack compatible) external battery packs.
Full time sine wave 200/208/220/230/240V output with +/-2% voltage regulation. Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) actively converts raw incoming AC power to DC, then re-converts output back to completely regulated, filtered AC output. Operates continuously without using battery power during brownouts to 120V and overvoltages to 288V. Up to 97% efficiency in optional economy mode saves BTU heat output and energy costs. C20 inlet accepts a wide variety of optional cordsets. C19 and C13 output receptacles. Network-grade AC surge and noise suppression. Zero transfer time between AC and battery operation.
Network management interfaces include USB port, DB9 serial port and slot for network management card options. Built-in DB9 port offers both enhanced RS-232 enabled monitoring data, plus contact closure monitoring ability. HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X. Supports simultaneous detailed monitoring of equipment load levels, self-test data and mains power conditions via all network interfaces. PowerAlert monitoring software is available via free download.
Emergency Power Off (EPO) interface. Integrated two bank PDU switching supports automated load shedding and remote-reboot of connected equipment. Multi-stage metered current monitoring and battery charge status LEDs. Mains power and voltage regulation LEDs. Audible Alarm. Self-test. Fault-tolerant auto-bypass mode. LED display panel easily rotates for better viewing in rackmount or tower configurations. Includes 4 post rackmount installation accessories. 2-9USTAND tower kit and 2POSTRMKITWM two post rackmount hardware accessories available. Field replaceable, hot swappable internal batteries and external battery packs.
- SmartOnline high-performance UPS system is ideal for critical voice, data, medical and industrial network applications
- Optional economy-mode operation with 97% efficiency for reduced power consumption and cooler operation
- Economy mode is schedulable via PowerAlert UPS management software for daily or weekly hours of operation to enable precision output during peak operating hours and high efficiency, low BTU emission operation during off-peak times
- Maintains continuous operation through blackouts, voltage fluctuations
- On-line, double-conversion mode provides perfectly regulated sine wave output within 2% of 200/208/220/230/240V (user selectable) with zero transfer time
- Supports operation at 50/60Hz (auto-sensing) with the ability for full-time frequency conversion from 50 to 60Hz or 60 to 50Hz (frequency conversion de-rates UPS capacity by 20%)
- Removes harmonic distortion, fast electrical impulses, frequency variations and other hard to solve power problems not addressed by other UPS types
- Corrects line voltage conditions as low as 120V and as high as 288V to within 2% of selected nominal voltage
- Standard internal battery set offers 15 minutes runtime at half load (1250W) and 6 minutes at full load (2500W)
- Expandable battery runtime with optional BP72V15-2U (limit 1), BP72V28RT-3U (multi-pack compatible) and BP72V18-2US (multi-pack compatible) external battery packs
- Intelligent battery management system extends battery life
- Compact rackmount form factor installs using only 2 rack spaces (2U) with a depth of only 66cm / 26 inches
- Ships with all mounting accessories for 4 post rackmount installation
- Optional 2POSTRMKITWM enables 2 post rackmount installation
- Optional 2-9USTAND accessory enables upright tower placement
- Fault tolerant electronic bypass maintains utility output during a variety of UPS fault conditions
- Network interfaces support simultaneous communications via built-in USB, DB9 serial / contact-closure and slot for network management card options
- Compatible Tripp Lite UPS management card options TLNETCARD, WEBCARDLX and SNMPWEBCARD support a wide variety of UPS control and monitoring capabilities
- USB & Serial ports enable data-saving unattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite’s PowerAlert software, available via FREE download from www.tripplite.com/poweralert
- Built-in Emergency Power Off (EPO) interface with cable
- C20 inlet accepts a wide variety of user supplied input cordsets
- C19 & C13 output receptacles
- Includes 2 C13 to C14 and 1 C19 to C20 power cables
- Integrated 2 bank switched PDU enables remote outlet management for load shedding or remote reboot of individual load banks (each bank has 4 C13 outlets)
- Front panel LEDs offer current monitoring and battery charge level information
- Network grade AC surge suppression
- Optional PDUBHV20 bypass PDU enables hot-swappable UPS replacement with no disruption to connected equipment
- Field replaceable, hot swappable internal batteries and external battery packs