Designed to control Tascam’s SS-R250N and SS-CDR250N, the RC-SS150 provides 12 separate controls to trigger recordings of the broadcasting-grade, solid-state/cd recorders mentioned above. Its buttons are fashioned to produce minimal noise, and they give you the ability to play and pause recorders. In addition, you can switch between a total of 96 available tracks, which are segmented into eight pages of sound.
A color display, whose brightness can be controlled, displays levels, time-count, file-name, and other information useful to the tracking process. The unit draws its power from its corresponding recorder, and the cable to connect the devices is included.
Features at a glance
- Twelve flash play buttons trigger recordings on the SS-R250N or SS-CDR250N
- Play and pause buttons
- Color LCD with brightness control
- Color display shows file name, time count, level meter, and other operational info
- Eight pages of sounds can be stored, for a total of 96 available tracks
- Buttons designed for minimal clicking noise
- Rugged housing design for long professional use
- Power supplied from the SS-R250N/CDR250N unit
- Connects via RS-232C