The ML-32D Dante / Analog Converter from Tascam is a Dante-focused converter designed to insert or extract analog audio into or out of a Dante (Digital Audio Network Through Ethernet) network using external breakout devices that utilize D-Sub format connectors.
Furthermore, the Dante protocol provides uncompressed, multi-channel, low-latency digital audio over a standard Ethernet network and supports up to 1024 channels of 32-bit / 192 kHz audio over a Cat 5/6 Ethernet system.
- Dante-focused interface for connection of external audio in or out of a Dante audio network.
- 32-channel analog line input and 32 analog line outputs (48 kHz / 96 kHz) using 8 D-Sub connectors.
- Dual redundant Ethernet jacks which support both primary and secondary connections.
- Up to 24-bit / 96 kHz quality.
- LED display for signal level and overload per input/output channel.
- Reference level dip switches for selectable dBu level metering.
- Firmware updatable via Dante port.
- AES67 and Revenna compatible.