Magic Blackout Blind, the temporary blackout blind window covering that is guaranteed to stop all light even round the edges of windows. Helps darken bedrooms when it is still light outside. Helps children get to sleep quicker. Magic Blackout Blind blocks out light in seconds, the best blackout for windows.
- 10 Magic Blackout Blind A1 perforated sheets (60cm by 80cm)
- Sheets can be overlapped to cover larger windows
- 8 metres by 60cm
- Clings using static to inside windows – leaves no marks
- Stops all light – even round window edges
- Quick and easy to fit, tear off sheets and place on window
- Reusable (usually lasts more than 12 weeks if used daily)
- No tools required
- Cut to size with scissors if required
- Portable & lightweight – ideal for travelling with children
- Use with or without curtains to darken any room
Magic Blackout Blind is quick and easy to fit, tear off a sheet and place on the window.
The Magic Blackout Blind sheets can be cut to size with scissors, you can overlap the sheets to fit larger windows.
Magic Blackout Blind helps get children to bed when it is still light in the evening and helps stop children waking at 5.30 in the morning due to bright sunshine.
Ideal for: Children’s nurseries – New homes – it’s ideal if you are waiting for curtains to be made – a great temporary blackout blind for when grandchildren come to visit grandparents – Leaves no marks on glass, easily peels off and can be reused.
MAGIC BLACKOUT BLIND IS DESIGNED TO STOP LIGHT IN THE EARLY EVENING UNTIL MORNING. Do not leave on windows in direct sunlight for prolonged periods of time, remove the film on a daily basis to let the window breathe, just as you would open curtains or a blind.
Magic Blackout Blind can be safely applied to normal single glazed or double glazed windows, the type you would find in a house or office.
DO NOT APPLY
Magic Blackout Blind to laminated glass, windows that are strengthened with wire, textured or patterned glass, triple plane glass, Velux windows or similar roof lights. These windows have been specifically constructed and require their own blinds or window covering.