Lumens VC-A50P 1080P HD PTZ IP Camera, 20X Optical Zoom. The Lumens™ VC-A50P HD Pan/Tilt/Zoom (PTZ) IP camera is equipped with a professional 1/2.8 inch image sensor with Full HD 1080p output at 60 fps. It’s power supplied through the Power over Ethernet (PoE) providing an economical and easy solution. The superior 20x optical zoom lens, excellent white balance, and exposure mode delivers a clear image even in low light or the extreme contrast of brightness and darkness in a lecture hall.
The VC-A50P has different interfaces like Ethernet, HDMI, and 3G-SDI. It supports live broadcasting with MJPEG, H.264 / SVC format and further more its low-latency is less than 120ms. These features not only allow for simultaneous image outputs, they also result in the best image quality and is compatible with all video equipment. The camera covers a wide shooting angle and achieves high-speed, quiet, and precise positioning with smooth PTZ operations. The VC-A50P is applicable for lecture recording, videoconferencing, and live broadcasting.
The VC-A50P is equipped with a professional 1/2.8 inch image sensor with Full HD 1080p output resolution. The sensor provides high color reproduction, high-definition signals, and crystal-clear image quality.
Audio Input Support
The VC-A50P supports stereo audio input and AAC encoding transmission through the Internet, SDI and HDMI to extend the distance of the audio device. Through this transmission, sound quality is enhanced and installation costs are reduced.
Wide Range and Pan, Tilt and Zoom Action
The VC-A50P has a wide shooting area (pan angle from -170° to +170° ; tilt angle from -30° to +90°), as well as quiet, fast, and precise positioning movements.
The VC-A50P supports MJPEG and H.264 / SVC video compression format that can reduce the bandwidth for transmitting video. This technology can decrease hard disk space when recording.
- Full HD 1080p signal output format with a high frame rate of 60 fps
- 20x optical zoom
- Supports live broadcasting (MJPEG, H.264 support SVC)
- Support POE (Power Over Ethernet) lets network cables supply power
- Supports ONVIF protocol
- Ethernet low latency ( < 120 ms)
- Ethernet, HDMI, and 3G-SDI synchronous image outputs
- Maximum horizontal/vertical speed of rotation:120 degrees/second
- Audio Input Support AAC encoding with 44.1/48 K sampling frequency
- Built-in image flip and mirror function for easy installation
- Free Lumens VMS software for controlling the cameras remotely