Refrigeration access valve & R134a gas charging valve
· Equipped with imported valve inside of reliable performance.
· Double sealing ensure leak-tight.
· Copper tube of various lengths and hardness are available.
· Valve bonnet is knurled for easy handling.
. The charging valve is an one-way service valve with valve inside.
· The charging valve is used on the freezer, cold store and air conditioning unit
1. Applicable refrigerant: HCFC and HFC
2. Applicable medium temperature: -25°c~120°c
3. Max.operating pressure: 3.0MPa
4. Max.allowable pressure: 4.5MPa
|Valve body||Solid brass|
|Valve cap||Solid brass|
|Extended copper tube||Cu-DHP|
|Availability||Compatible with all refrigerants|
|1/8||1/8” Solder||All access valve come with 1/4”
SAE male flare, equipped with
valve core& brass caps
(with core remover)
access valves are designed to offer convenient access port for refrigeration system,it can
be installed in any position on either high or low side for quick testing.pressure checking,purging
or charging. All access valve feature 1/4” SAE male flare access ports and are finished with cap and
gasket preventig any leakage. Each cap is machined to have a valve core quick-remover.
*Note: The thickness and length for copper tube extension is 0.4mm and 100mm.
Stable valve cores for replacement are available.