The HomeSafe S2 Safe 50E is part of the Chubb HomeSafe range standing at 600mm tall, 445mm wide and 390mm deep, and is ideal for protecting cash, valuable items, as well as passports, title deeds and other important documents in the home or office.
The Chubb HomeSafe range is suitable for floor mounting and is provided with bolts allowing for the safe to be permanently fixed. Once fitted the Chubb HomeSafe range has a cash rating of £4,000 and valuables of £40,000, and gives up to 30 minutes of fire protection for paper documents.
This safe is operated using an ECB-S certified EN 1300 Class B electronic lock, and the safe door is secured using the new revolutionary “V” bolt system. The design of the locking bolts helps maintain door integrity both when under physical attack and during fire.
Inside you will find supplied 1 x shelf that will allow you to organise and store your valuables as you desire. This model is available in 6 sizes.
- Chubb Homesafe range of safes combines fire and burglary protection.
- Medium size Safe for storing your valuables, jewellery and cash.
- £4000 cash rating or £40,000 valuables cover.
- 30 minutes fire test for documents / paper records.
- Secured by ECB.S certified high security electronic lock.
- 2 user codes – each 6 digits long.
- Supplied with 1 removable shelf.
- Safe door secured using new ‘v’ bolt system.
- Door and body consists of two steel plates filled in-between with fire resistant &
- burglary material.
- Full fixing kit with instructions, 2 x base fixing points.
- Tested & certified by ECB.S for 30 minutes fire-resistance (EN 15659, 30 P).
- Tested & certified by ECB.S for Level S2 burglary protection (EN14450).