FIRE FILE 31
A FIRE-RESISTANT CABINET WITH A GENEROUS STORAGE CAPACITY FOR FILES IN YOUR OFFICE. Certified in accordance with UL standard 72 in Class 350 Endurance for both 1 hour and 2-hour duration.
Benefit from fire resistance and a generous storage capacity for files in your office: Fire File 31″ from Chubbsafes is a range of certified filing cabinets providing fire protection for up to one or two hours. You want to keep your most important documents and files organised and protected from fire. As a result, you need a smart and reliable storage solution that is certified up to the most rigorous fire-resistance standards. Fire File 31″ cabinets offer fire protection certified by Underwriter’s Laboratories (UL), the leading certification company.
Certified according with UL standard 72 in Class 350 Endurance for both 1 hour and 2-hour duration. On the two-hour certified models, each drawer is fire protected. Even if one of the drawers is accidentally left open, the other closed drawers are still protected by the built-in fire resistance partitions.
- Certified by UL for fire protection of documents (up to 1 or 2 hours) according to Standard 72 in Class 350
- Steel-dividing plate between each drawer for added protection against theft
- Comfortable operation for full drawer access with steel sliders
- Fire protection activated as soon as the doors are pushed closed on the two-hour certified models
- Maximised storage capacity to gain full advantage of the office space
- Low-weight cabinets for reduced transportations, cost installation and lighter floor loads
- High-security locks equipped as standard
- Choice of 3 sizes, 2, 3 or 4 drawers’ versions (from 136 to 272 litres)