Give your songs full impact.
Sub1 and Sub2 powered bass modules combine with virtually any portable PA to deliver low end down to 40 Hz and 37 Hz, respectively. When paired with the Bose L1 Pro32, Sub1 creates a more compact system, while Sub2 plays lower and louder. And both give you bold bass from slim design that goes virtually anywhere.
More bass. Less bulk.
With a unique RaceTrack driver design, Sub1 and Sub2 offer powerful bass and an optimized center of gravity. The driver’s shape allows the physical enclosure of Sub1 and Sub2 to be slimmer without compromising sound. This frees up room in your vehicle and on the stage, and makes every carry in between — home to car, vehicle to venue — much easier.
Focus the bass where you want it.
Stack two Sub1 or Sub2 subwoofers for even more bass or to unleash Cardioid Mode for focused, directional performance that negates rear-firing bass energy, steers the bass out front, and reduces feedback.
Part of a full system
Sub1 and Sub2 pair seamlessly with the L1 Pro32 via proprietary SubMatch connectivity to form a modular line array system that’s easy to pack, carry, and set up. This single-cable connection makes setup so much easier. It allows the system’s crossover and EQ to automatically calibrate for optimal sound, and — because power and digital audio are passed through the SubMatch cable — you only need a single power outlet. Just plug in your L1 Pro32 and you’re ready to go.
ALL FOR THAT MOMENT
Big bass onstage. Practical portability everywhere else. Get from parking to performing with ease and from setup to setlist in minutes. With a Sub1 or Sub2, you get a subwoofer that easily fits onstage — and effortlessly fills out your sound.
- Add powerful bass to your portable PA system with low-end range down to 40 Hz
- Go from vehicle to venue easily with a slim design featuring a unique 7” × 13” high-excursion RaceTrack driver; performance that rivals traditional round drivers with a smaller footprint
- Stack multiple Sub1 subwoofers for even more bass or unleash Cardioid Mode for focused, directional performance that steers the bass out front and decreases feedback
- Combine seamlessly with Bose L1 Pro32 portable line array via proprietary SubMatch connectivity, which delivers both power and audio over a single cable
- Pair with other powered loudspeakers via line input and output with selectable crossover modes, plus integrated threaded pole mount for use with Bose S1 Pro PA and more