The Bose Panaray LT 9702-III loudspeaker is a mid/high-frequency device designed for shorter throw distances. The LT 9702-III loudspeaker offers a 92˚ horizontal by 61˚ vertical dispersion pattern which is the broadest beamwidth of all the LT loudspeakers.
When arrayed correctly, LT 9702-III loudspeakers behave sonically as a large single source of sound energy. This coherent wavefront provides full fidelity and even coverage at critical mid and high frequencies throughout the coverage area of the array.
Each Panaray LT 9702-III loudspeaker uses two V2 mid-frequency drivers combined with a 1.4″ compression driver mounted on a 90˚H x 70˚V constant directivity waveguide.
The LT 9702-III loudspeaker can be operated in a passive or bi-amplified mode.
In passive mode, the internal passive crossover network is utilized and a single amplified signal is connected to the loudspeaker.
In bi-amplified mode, the mid-frequency and high-frequency drivers are accessed through separate pins on the Neutrik NL4 connectors.
The 10-ply, marine-grade Baltic birch enclosure has sixteen hang points, four each on the top, bottom and sides. Each hang point will accept SAE 3/8 – 16 rigging hardware.
- Pattern control of 92˚H x 61˚V
- Designed for indoor and many outdoor applications
- Coherent wavefront performance at critical mid and high frequencies
- Proprietary V2 mid-frequency engine with integrated heat sink provides smooth mid-band frequency response and high driver reliability
- 10-ply, marine-grade Baltic birch enclosure
- 16 stainless steel hang points
- Contoured, powder coated stainless steel grille
- Selectable passive and bi-amp modes
- Designed for shorter throw distances
- Optional rigging accessories available from ATM Fly-Ware
The LT 9702-III loudspeaker is ideal for shorter throw applications and as down-fill tier in larger clusters for:
- Houses of worship
- Performing arts facilities
- Outdoor event facilities
* LT loudspeakers can be installed outdoors under cover