The Lumens VC-A50S HD Pan/Tilt/Zoom (PTZ) camera is equipped with a professional 1/2.8 inch image sensor with Full HD 1080p output resolution and a high dynamic image quality of 60 frames per second.The superior 20x optical zoom lens with professional noise reduction and wide dynamic range technology delivers a clear image even in low light, backlight or the extreme contrast of brightness and darkness in a room. The camera utilizes a highly efficient DC motor servo controller to achieve high-speed, quiet and precise positioning movement. VC-A50S supports 3G-SDI, DVI, component, and C-Video interfaces allowing four simultaneous image outputs with the best possible image quality and is compatible with all video equipment. VC-A50S is applicable for lecture capture, videoconferencing and broadcasting systems.
Equipped with a professional 1/2.8 inch image sensor with Full HD 1080p output resolution providing high color reproduction, high definition, and a crystal-clear image.
Advanced Image Processing Technology
The advanced AF/AE/AWB algorithm and circuit design ensures a pristine image during the pan, tilt, zoom & capture function.
Supports 3G-SDI standard interface for transmitting uncompressed digital video signal without any delay, and the transmission distance is up to 150 meters.
128 Preset Position
Up to 128 preset settings for pan, tilt, zoom, focus, exposure and white balance modes make video conferencing effective and efficient.
Built-in image flip and mirror function allows various installations on a desktop or wall mount depending on the users preference.
Multi Signal Formats
VC-A50S is able to switch video output formats from NTSC/PAL, SD, to Full HD for compatibility in various display devices.
Some of its features are.
- Dual color option for different kinds of settings
- With professional noise reduction technology a clear image is delivered
- Supports Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) to provide a vivid image even under backlighting
- Full HD 1080p with 60 frames per second
- Supports manual white balance function for a complex lighting environment
- 240 times variable zoom ratio (20x optical zoom with 12x digital zoom)
- 3G-SDI, DVI, Component, C-Video image output synchronously
- Maximum horizontal/ vertical speed of rotation: 300°/ sec
- Wide Pan/ Tilt/ Zoom mechanism: , Horizontal viewing angle: -170° to +170°, Tilting angle up to 90°, and down to -30°
- Compatible with major video conferencing and lecture capture codec