The Allergy UK Seal of Approval indicates that AeraMax has been scientifically proven to reduce exposure to pollen, mould, house dust mite, smoke, cat and dog allergens
The ECARF (European Centre for Allergy Research Foundation) Seal of Quality is awarded to allergy-friendly products and services.
Plasma True Technology, Creates an ionized field to help to safely remove airborne pollutants.
- Four-stage purification system captures 99.97% of airborne particles as small as 0.3 microns, including pollen and other allergens, dust mites, mould spores, pet dander and cigarette smoke
- AeraSafe™ Antimicrobial Treatment – built-in protection from the growth of odour causing bacteria, mildew and fungi on True HEPA filter
- AeraSmart™ Sensor monitors the air quality & automatically adjusts the fan speed to keep your air purified. Blue, amber and red lights indicate the purity of your air
- Aera+™ Mode is designed for peak allergy conditions & increases air flow by 50%* to remove allergens from your air
- Filter Change Indicators let you know when it is time to replace your Carbon and True HEPA filters
- Recommended for rooms up to 28m