Benefit from production flexibility
Whether you're producing printed phone covers, mugs, mouse mats, t-shirts or cushions, the SC-F500 offers fast turnaround times, reliability and a low total cost of ownership (TCO) to small businesses, and it requires no specialist knowledge to set up, operate or maintain. To keep businesses agile and responsive to customer needs, this dye-sublimation printer has been built with ease of use, productivity and efficiency in mind.
Simple refilling, even while printing
Our refillable ink solution (140ml bottles) makes refilling an easy, non-specialist operation.These innovative ink bottles can even be used to replenish the ink
while printing, which significantly reduces downtime.
The total end-to-end Epson solution
The SC-F500 forms part of Epson’s complete end-to-end printing solution, which includes inks, software and paper, all designed to work in perfect harmony.
The simplicity you need
Epson’s technologies are simple to use and highly intuitive. The 4.3-inch touchscreen provides easy access to necessary information and can even be operated
while wearing gloves. The SC-F500 also features Wi-Fi connectivity and automatic media changeover functionality, which make printer usage and maintenance a non-specialist activity.
The compact, understated design fits into most work environments. The thoughtfully-designed SC-F500 is also packed with technology to save you time, increase productivity and make life easier.
- Refillable ink solution: 140ml ink bottles can be used, even while printing
- Anti-dust design: Prevents misprints due to nozzle clogging, or time-consuming cleaning cycles
- Auto switch between media: Switch between cut sheets and roll media with ease
- Wi-Fi connectivity: For ease of use; this is a first for Epson's dye sublimation range
- Accounting tool: Easy to use software to accurately calculate print costs