Eaton 9PX 1500i RT2U 1500VA/1500W Online Double Conversion UPS with PFC System
9PX is the first UPS in quite a while class to give Unity power factor (VA=W).
Energy Star qualified, the 9PX gives the most elevated productivity level to lessen energy and controlling cost
100 in stock
As an industry expert, and on account of rising energy costs and business requirement for energy-productive execution, you’ll be searching for techniques to lower down expenses and consumption The Eaton 9PX UPS empowers you to make sure about the entirety of your crucial applications, giving you the decreases in energy utilization and costs you need.
Basically, the Eaton 9PX UPS allows you to improve power density and limit capital and working capital, alongside the affirmation that, should the power go down, basic cycles will be kept up in your IT infrastructures and different applications.
- 9PX is the first UPS in its class to provide Unity power factor (VA=W).
- Energy Star qualified, the 9PX provides the highest efficiency level to reduce energy and cooling costs.
- Double conversion topology. The Eaton 9PX constantly monitors power conditions and regulates voltage and frequency.
- Compatible with Virtual environments (VMware, Hyper-V, Citrix Xen, Redhat)
- The graphical LCD display provides clear information on the UPS’s status and measurements on a single screen
- 9PX can meter energy consumption right down to the managed outlet groups.
- 9PX 2200 & 3000 are available in RT2U format (optimised for rack mounting) or RT3U (for tower or short-depth racks), pedestal and rail kits are included with all models.
- The internal bypass allows service continuity in case of internal fault, a maintenance bypass is also available (as standard on HotSwap version) for easy replacement of the UPS.
More Information Product Name Eaton 9PX 1500i RT2U 1500VA/1500W Online Double Conversion UPS with PFC System Output Voltage 240 Volts Input Frequency 40-70 Hz Input Voltage Range 176-276V without derating (up to 100-276V with derating) Interface Ports DB-9 RS-232, LCD, USB Control Panel 1 USB port + 1 serial RS232 port + 1 mini-terminal block for remote ON/OFF + 1 mini-terminal block for Remote Power Off + 1 mini-terminal block for Output relay Battery Type Lead Acid, Maintenance free Recharge Time - Audible Alarm 35dB Cord Length - Approvals CE /CB report (TUV) / cULus / EAC / RCM / KC / Energy Star, IEC/EN 62040 -2 , FCC Class B, CISPR22 Class B, IEC/EN 62040-1, UL 1778, CSA 22.2 Dimensions 86.5 x 440 x 450 Shipping Dimensions - Weight 18.90 Shipping Weight - Manufacturer Eaton Color Black