Our CL-S700 arrangement is intended for convenience; the metal instrument opens vertically to a full 90? to take into consideration simple lace access, while coordinated lace control and situating support accuracy imprinting on even little or authority media. The CL-S700 additionally accompanies the choice to print in both direct warm and warm exchange modes.
- Paper width: Variable paper width - 1 inch (25.4 mm) ? 4.6 inches (118.1 mm)
- Paper load: Front access for all operations including media and ribbon changing
- Printing Speed: Ultra fast print out - up to 250mm per second (10 inches per second)
- Media support: Very large media capacity - holds rolls up to 8 inches (200 mm)
- Ribbon options: Wide range of ribbon options - Uses up to 450 meters inside and outside wound ribbons
- Paper thickness: Paper thickness up to 0.250mm
- Display: Backlight LCD control panel for easy configuration
- Front Loading Rewinder for easy rewinding of the backing paper when printing in "peel mode" or when printing batches of labels.
- Hi-Open? case for vertical opening, no increase in footprint and safe closing.
- No more unreadable labels - the ARCP? ribbon control technology assures clear prints.
- Low space requirement - integrated power supply enables clean work station
- Power switch located in a recess in front of the printer